Howdy! We organized the second “community meet up” today with a great success, some 50 people participating. The aim was to share own measuring experiences (sleep, sports, nutrition, mood etc) and just get to know to each other in a informal setting. The event went well and the atmosphere was very nice and intimate. Thanks also for the good questions and discussion from the audience. There was altogether seven 10 min presentations.
* Mikko Ikola, Welcome words – QS & Biohack Finland future activities
* Teemu Kurppa / Brightside – data visualization
* Mikko Salminen / Omegawave – data from olympic athlete
* Toni Laturi / Fitbit Flex – Arno Paula / BASIS
* Jussi Venäläinen / Intermittent fasting
* Teemu Arina / Stress and Presentations
* Jarko Taivasmaa / Meditation with a quantified self experiment
The meetup was organized as a part of Alternative Party program and some of the participants continued their journey to the event. Thanks Cecilia from Alternative Party!
My gut feeling is that similar concept would work quite well for the next small meetup as well (maybe Jan/Feb).
The main event of the autumn will be at 5th Nov 2013 at Startup Sauna building between 2-8 pm. Mark to your calendar – more info about this next week!
Co-founder at Quantified Self & Biohacking Finland